4th of July Recipe Round Up: Recipes From our NTA Alumni Community
Happy 4th of July!
Freedom and equality is what we will continue to fight for. Today, we hope that you and your loved ones can find some time to celebrate the positive change that has happened thus far, through recent events, and in the days and years to come.
We always love to celebrate the amazing work that our graduates are doing. Here’s a handful of recipes from our alumni community that may inspire your 4th of July festivities!
Michelle Hoover, NTP
Red White and Blue Berry Panna Cotta
Ginger Fruit Infused Water
Tiffany Williams, FNTP
Pizza Bites Video Tutorial
Recipe adapted from GrassFedSalsa.com
Fruit Crisp Recipe
Paleo BBQ Menu
Tahini Chocolate Cake
Thai Kale Salad
Paleo Pork Chops with Grilled Peach Salsa
Cajun Shrimp Sausage Skewers
Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Berry Pecan Bars
Watermelon Cucumber Salad with Prosciutto
Grilled Peach Salad with Bacon
Want your recipe or article to be featured on our blog? Email our team Marketing@nutritionaltherapy.com with your full name, article, a short bio in third person, and a headshot. We may feature you in an upcoming blog post.
Join us for a Live Webinar with one of our Instructors and Admissions Advisors!
During this call, you’ll explore and learn:
● How to create a rewarding career in holistic nutrition that will give you the confidence and competence to leave your 9-5 (whether you’re new to nutrition or or using it to enhance your current services)
● What sets our NTP program apart from other nutrition programs and the unmatched education and instructor support you’ll receive
● If the NTP program is a right fit for you
● How graduates are successfully using their education and the many career opportunities available to you
● How to finance your education