What Can I Do?
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY CERTIFICATION?
After graduation, it can sometimes feel overwhelming with the possibilities and choices available. Sometimes you might not quite feel ready to start your own practice right away. Here are a few ideas of what a graduate from the NTA could do, (and ARE doing!)
- Consult privately with clients
- Join a wellness center and work on a team of health care professionals
- Become a corporate wellness coach
- Nutrition and Health Blogger or Columnist
- Host of a wellness podcast
- Host nutritional coaching groups
- Create nutrition and wellness programs in your community
- Create wellness products/programs
- Develop a meal planning system for clients or organizations
- Be a resource for sourcing local organic foods
- Teach nutrition and wellness seminars to children or adults
- Lecture or speak at events and conferences
- Author books
- Host a retreat
- Nutrition and wellness leader on television programs, radio shows, etc.
- Writer of articles for publications
- Host farm and market tours
- Start a meal preparation and delivery business
- Create and run a community kitchen and garden
- Be a guest on local programming, radio, news, TV, or public forum
- Work as an in-store nutritionist
- Restaurant or personal chef business
- improve their overall health, and the health of their families, friends, and communities
That’s not all, many graduates augment another certification or degree they have earned, for example:
- Holistic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Fitness Coaching or Personal Training
- Psychology, Psychiatry, or Mental Health Practitioners
- Ophthalmology or Optometry
- So many more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a closer look at the training programs offered by the Nutritional Therapy Association.
Join our fast-growing team!
Find a NTP or NTC Provider
Looking for a Practitioner or Consultant of your own? Search our provider listings to find a provider near you!