The NTA offers a partial scholarship opportunity through the Jennifer Pecot Scholarship Fund, awarded to students interested in enrolling in the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Online program.
We are honored to offer this scholarship in memory of Jennifer Pecot, who we unexpectedly lost in 2017. She was an amazing instructor who inspired and educated many members of our community. To carry on her legacy, this scholarship is dedicated to supporting students who are aligned with our mission of redefining health by nourishing, educating, and connecting individuals and communities.
The scholarship prize awarded will be $2500.
Past Scholarship Winners
Amanda Williams, NTP
Jennifer Meadows, NTP
Gaby Barboza, NTP
- Video Submission
- Access to high-speed internet
- Alignment with NTA mission
- Upon scholarship acceptance, a commitment to pay the remaining tuition
- February 2022 Scholarship Application has closed
- May 2022 Scholarship will open February 8, 2022
Important February 2022 Scholarship Dates
- September 14: Scholarship application opens.
- October 15: Deadline to turn in scholarship application by 5pm PST.
- October 29: Scholarship winners announced.
- December 3: Deadline to accept scholarship and submit payment.
Through generous donations from alumni and friends, the Jennifer Pecot Scholarship Fund has afforded many students the opportunity to complete an NTA program who otherwise wouldn’t have.
We are grateful to these donors for helping to empower the next wave of nutritional professionals with the education they need to change the world. Learn more about how you can make a difference.