Professional Development Opportunities
Are you a CEU provider?
Continuing education is an important part of ensuring our NTA graduates are continuing to expand their knowledge, refine their skill sets, and grow their businesses. At the Nutritional Therapy Association, we are always looking for ways to provide high-quality continued learning opportunities including additional certifications, events, courses, webinars, etc. to our growing graduate community. We invite you to join our NTA Approved CEU Provider Program!
Below you will find some general information, the benefits of being in the NTA CEU Provider Program, as well as the application form to submit for consideration. We look forward to reviewing your program!
What is the benefit to being an approved CEU Provider?
NTA-approved CEU programs are the programs that the NTA will endorse and share with our robust community of NTA graduate members. Graduates are also more likely to take these programs as they will be exposed to them via our website and NTA graduate member communications.
Approved CEU provider benefits are:
- Listing on the NTA website and NTA membership portal as an approved CEU provider
- NTA CEU Provider Badge for your website and marketing materials
- Opportunity to participate in graduate virtual CEU provider fairs
- Preference for booth space at the NTA Annual Conference
- Mentions on social media and digital marketing channels at the NTA’s discretion
- Opportunities for NTA affiliate marketing
Are you a current NTA Member looking for NTA Approved CEU Opportunities and up-coming events? Click here!