Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
The NTA Practitioner course is a 9-month, integrative online and in-person program that honors ancestral wisdom and provides students with a foundation in holistic nutrition and includes the tools to turn that knowledge into a career.
Nutritional Therapy Consultant
The Nutritional Therapy Consultant Program (NTC) is one of the most holistically comprehensive, paradigm shifting approaches to nutrition and wellness education. This course is completely online with no in person workshops.
The Career Development Course is an 8-week online course designed to give you the resources you need to launch a successful career. This course takes the guesswork out of the business side of being a practitioner so you can focus on helping people thrive.
Nutritional Therapy 101 (FREE)
You will learn the following:
- How to eat a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole foods diet.
- Why you are not just what you eat, but what you actually absorb.
- How to balance blood sugar and increase energy.
- Why you need healthy fats and cholesterol in your diet.
- The critical roles of minerals and how to get more in your diet.
- Why water is the most important nutrient and how to best hydrate.
- The NTA Manifesto & how to learn more about Nutritional Therapy.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Download a copy of our current course catalog and listen to an introduction to the Nutritional Therapist Training Programs.
*Your information will not be shared.