The Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) Online program is one of the most holistically comprehensive, paradigm-shifting approaches to nutrition and wellness education. This program is completely online with no in-person workshops.
The Career Development course is an eight-week online course designed to give you the resources you need to launch a successful career. This course takes the guesswork out of the business side of being a practitioner so you can focus on helping people thrive.
Nutritional Therapy 101 (FREE)
You will learn the following:
- How to eat a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole food diet.
- Why you are not just what you eat, but what you actually absorb.
- How to balance blood sugar and increase energy.
- Why you need healthy fats and cholesterol in your diet.
- The critical roles of minerals and how to get more of them in your diet.
- Why water is the most important nutrient and the best ways to stay hydrated.
- The NTA Manifesto and how to learn more about Nutritional Therapy.
Foundational Wellness is an eight-week, self-guided course that will provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to improve your health and the health of those you love.