Watch: The Nutritional Therapy Consultant Fully-Online Course Interview
WATCH DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, MATT SMITH ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NTC’S FULLY-ONLINE FORMAT
IN THIS INTERVIEW WITH MATT SMITH, WE DISCUSS:
- The NTA philosophy: balancing a contemporary, ancestral perspective and believing no one diet works for everyone. We preach bio-individuality!
- Our goal at NTA is to train effective and efficient practitioners. We deliver high-quality content in the most effective period of time, which is why we offer an online and blended model. All of our courses are instructor-led.
- Our NTP program is for people who plan on working in a clinical setting with clients 1-on-1.
- Our NTC program is for nutrition consulting such as blogging, group education, group coaching, etc.
NTC COURSE HIGHLIGHTS THAT MATT DISCUSSES:
- FULLY online
- New modules: Sleep/Stress/Movement, Environmental Factors, Culinary Healing
- Updated client consultation process
- More community-based projects such as pantry cleanouts
- Learn more about the NTC course here.