Watch Associate Instructor, Allison Mädl: Her NTP journey and how she began her successful private practice
Allison is an NTP and licensed RESTART instructor who works with clients remotely and in the Coeur d’Alene, ID and Spokane, WA areas. She helps women with chronic feminine health issues balance their diet and lifestyle so they can find freedom from discomfort and enjoy stable moods, restful sleep, normal weight, and healthy children. A former high school teacher, Allison now guides and educates NTP students as an Associate Instructor for the Nutritional Therapy Association.
In this video, Allison discusses:Her NTP journey
- – Allison thought she was doing all of the right things when it came to health, but she was still having digestive problems and blood sugar issues. She found the GAPS program, where she saw the term “Heal Your Gut” for the first time and was so intrigued! She did GAPS and later went on to find the Weston A Price Foundation where she heard about NTA at one of their conferences. Allison went through the program, later became a Group leader and is now an Associate Instructor.
- – Allison has a private practice for local and distance clients and loves to work with women’s health issues. She works out of her home and enjoys the flexibility that it provides her.
- – The NTP program is nine months long with three in-person workshop weekends and the remainder online
- – Allison worked full time during the program, which is common for a lot of our students
- – Allison is the Associate Instructor for our Boise, ID students and would love to see you in class!