Nutritional Therapy 101
LEARN THE NTA’S FOUNDATIONS
- How to eat a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole foods diet.
- Why you are not just what you eat, but what you actually absorb.
- How to balance blood sugar and increase energy.
- Why you need healthy fats and cholesterol in your diet.
- The critical roles of minerals and how to get more in your diet.
- Why water is the most important nutrient and how to best hydrate.
- The NTA Manifesto & how to learn more about Nutritional Therapy.
Nutritional Therapy PrinciplesAs you go through the course, please keep in mind the following three primary principles that guide the NTA’s approach to Nutritional Therapy:
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a closer look at the training programs offered by the Nutritional Therapy Association.
Join our fast-growing team!
Find a Provider
Looking for a provider of your own? Search our provider listing to find someone near you!