EVENTS & COURSES
As a gradute of the Nutritional Therapy Association’s NTP or NTC programs, you are required to submit proof of 24 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every two years when you renew your Graduate Membership, 10 of which may be Business related.
These are some recommended opportunties for CEUs in the form of events and courses, but this is by no means intended to be a comprehensive list. You can find more details about what membership renewal involves, and learn what qualifies for CEUs, on the Certificate Renewal form (download the PDF from the Graduate Membership page).
The first half of this page is specific events such as conferences and seminars, while the second is a list of courses. The courses may be entirely online, in person, or a mix of the two. Some of these courses are offered periodically and have enrollment deadlines; others are evergreen and can be accessed at any time. Click on the course link to get information about each course and the latest enrollment details.
If you would like to submit your event or course to be considered to be listed, please email nta [at] nutritionaltherapy [dot] com.
Events that are italicized are NTA events or events where we are exhibiting. We would love to see you there―please stop by our booth and say hi!
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: This email contains affiliate links, meaning the NTA may receive a percentage of any product you purchase. You will pay the same price for all products, and your purchase helps support the Jennifer Pecot Scholarship Fund, which offers NTA course scholarships to students in financial need. Thank you for your contribution!
Low Carb USA | San Diego, CA | July 26-29
Wahls Protocol Seminar & Wahls Protocol® Health Professional Certification [24 CEUs] | Cedar Rapids, IA | August 2-4 [Application fee waived & reduced event rate for NTA graduates]
Restorative Wellness Solutions [21-42 CEUs per level] | Level One Class Open for Enrollment from August 1 to September 5, 2018
Functional Fermenting Seminar | Wilmot, OH | September 8 [Discounts for NTA graduates]
Functional Fermenting Seminar | Solon, OH | September 22 [Discounts for NTA graduates]
The Online Practitioner: From Idea to Income [15 CEUs] | Open for Enrollment until September 3
Advance: Business Summit | Austin, TX | September 29 &30 [8 CEUs] Hosted by NTA
Functional Fermenting Seminar | Anchorage, AK | October 6 [Discounts for NTA graduates]
Take Back Your Health Conference | Washington, DC | October 18
NTA Career Development Course | [10 Business CEUs] | October 15-December 7
Natural Living Expo | Marlborough, MA | November 10-11
The RESTART Program | Open for Enrollment November 14-30
Weston A. Price Foundation Wise Traditions Conference | Baltimore, MD | November 16-18
List of CEU Courses
Click on the course link to get information about each course and the latest enrollment details.
- Building A Healthy Website [4 CEUs]
- Catalyst Coaching Institute C-MBA (Wellness Coach Certification)
- Catalyst Coaching Institute Distance Learning Program [10 CEUs] (Wellness Coach Certification)
- Digital Nomad Nutritionist from Rebelle Nutrition [5 CEUs]
- Feed Your Fertile Body!™ [5 CEUs] [10% discount to NTA graduates within 3 months of graduation]
- Feed Your Pregnant Body!™ [6 CEUs] [10% discount to NTA graduates within 3 months of graduation]
- Foundations of Narrative Health Coaching [10 CEUs]
- Instapreneur from Rebelle Nutrition [3 CEUs]
- NTA Career Development Course | [10 CEUs]
- The Body Awareness Project [9 CEUs]
- The Fortis Program from Fortis Wellness [5-28 CEUs]
- The Green Umbrella Professional Training Course
- The Online Practitioner: From Idea to Income [10 CEUs]
- Weekend Web Design from the Holistic Entrepreneur Association
- 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaches Program [30 CEUs]
- AIP Certified Coach Practitioner Training Program [24 CEUs]
- Balanced Bites Master Class [36 CEUs]
- BioIndividual Nutrition Training [24 CEUs]
- Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner Program
- Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training [16 CEUs]
- Certified Microbiome Practitioner Program [24 CEUs] [25-30% discount for NTA graduates]
- Certified Wahls Protocol® Health Professional [24 CEUs] [Applicant fee waived and reduced event rate for NTA graduates]
- Cooking for Well-Being Teacher Training Program [24 CEUs per level]
- Epidemic Answers Training Program [24 CEUs] [Use the code NTA at checkout to get 20% off]
- Functional Fermenting Seminar: Online Edition [6 CEUs]
- Gut Pathogens & Dysbiosis MasterClass from Microbiome Mastery [15 CEUs]
- Holistic Cannabis Academy [24 CEUs]
- Holistic Mineral Balancing [24 CEUs]
- Holistic Nutrition Lab | Reframe Nutrition [4 CEUs]
- Holistic Nutrition Lab | Digestive Intensive
- Holistic Nutrition Lab | Full Body Systems
- Metabolic Balance Coach Training [15 CEUs]
- Mindfulness Medicine Certification Program [24 CEUs] [Email email@example.com and mention “NTA” for a 30% discount code]
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation Online Course Catalog
- SIBO Intensive MasterClass from Microbiome Mastery [8 CEUs]
- The RESTART® Program [7 CEUs]