Watch Dr. Terry Wahls, Autoimmunity and food
Dr. Terry Wahls is a professor of medicine at the University of Iowa where she conducts clinical trials. she has secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (MS), which confined her to a tilt-recline wheelchair for four years. Dr. Wahls restored her health through a diet and lifestyle program she specifically designed for her brain and now pedals her bike to work each day. She conducts clinical trials that test the effect of nutrition and lifestyle interventions to treat MS and other progressive health conditions.
During this interview, Dr. Wahls shares the important link between autoimmunity and food. She discusses:
- – Her story
- – More on her research program
- – The link between autoimmunity and food
- – Key parts of her dietary plan and how it’s different from other therapeutic diets
- – How the protocol influences the microbiome
- – How the microbiome influences the risk of MS and other autoimmune issues
- – How the microbiome influences mood and behavior
- – Information about her seminar and retreat
- – Three things that you can do right now to help improve your health, regardless of whether or not you are dealing with an autoimmune diagnosis
- – The single most powerful intervention to lower all-cause mortality and morbidity
- – Her certification program and who would benefit from taking this program
Are you an NTA graduate and interested in Dr. Wahls certification program? They’re waiving the $97 application fee! Visit terrywahls.com/ntagrad for more details.