In this video, our Career Development Course Lead Instructor, Jessica Pantermuehl, interviews the Founders of Branch Basics, Allison Evans and Kelly Love, as a part of our FB Live Business Series. They share their Branch Basics story and how they turned illness into inspiration. Branch Basics is a cleaning product company whose mission is to help people remove harmful chemicals from their daily lives so they can experience the power of pure. Their non-toxic, powerful, multi-use cleaning concentrate solves all of your household cleaning needs without sacrificing your health.
In this interview, Kelly and Allison discuss:
– Allison and Kelly’s story and what led to the idea behind Branch Basics
– How they were able to take their own personal stories and develop them into the thriving business that Branch Basics is today
– How sharing their story has helped grow their brand and advice on how to stay genuine and personable on your social media accounts
– What they would tell someone who may feel scared to share their story
– How to weave your personal experiences and lifestyle into your business plan, specifically on social media
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.