Watch Paul Tijernia: Tapping Into the Workplace: Getting into gyms, corporate accounts, and other integrative practice settings
Paul C. Tijerina is a passionate, driven, U.S Military Academy West Point Grad, Army Master Fitness Trainer, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer, Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner, and SuperHuman Life Coach. In his private and public practices, Paul educates and empowers his clients with real food principles and lifestyle factors crucial for optimal health. He has found success in weavingthis approach into corporate businesses and integrative practices and enjoys sharing thetools needed to succeed in the group market.
In this interview, Paul discusses:
Advice for getting into the group market:
– Get the word out to people and don’t be afraid to market yourself
– People need to learn the basics, so don’t worry if you feel like you don’t have a lot of offer, you do!
– When approaching companies, get creative, think outside of the box. Let them know you can create whatever they need but also give them some ideas of what that could look like
– Do research on the business before you meet with them. Learn their struggles and difficulties, then schedule a meeting with someone who makes decisions to get your foot in the door
Strategies for groups:
– Plan out how you want the group to function and the incentives that will be involved. (Example: recipe posting challenge (post a recipe every day for 7 days and be put into a raffle to win a prize!)
– Once people learn the basics through your group program, offer to work with individuals to go deeper
Things to think about with deciding pricing:
– What is your time worth? How much time will it actually take you to run this program?
– Is the employee paying or is the employer? If the employee is, consider offering a discount to offset the cost per person so more people participate
– Start with what you’re comfortable with but don’t be afraid to charge what you are worth
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.