Summertime Hydration: How to keep yourself and your family hydrated all summer long
What is Hydration?
Fun fact: water makes up about 60% of your total body mass. For an average adult, that equates to ten to thirteen gallons of water! You can go eight weeks without food, but only days without water.
- Improves oxygen delivery to cells
- Enables cellular hydration
- Moistens oxygen for easier breathing
- Cushions bones and joints
- Absorbs shocks to joints and organs
- Flushes toxins
- Lubricates joints
- Maintains normal electrical properties of cells
- Empowers the body’s natural healing process
What Is Dehydration?
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
Get the Electrolytes Flowing
Summertime Hydration Recipes
Nutritional Therapy Association (2019). Hydration Module Study Guide. Olympia, WA.
Popkin, B. M., D’Anci, K. E., & Rosenberg, I. H. (2010, Aug 01). Water, hydration, and health. Nutrition Reviews, 68(8), pp. 439-458.
Join us for a Live Webinar with one of our Instructors and Admissions Advisors!
During this call, you’ll explore and learn:
- How to create a rewarding career in holistic nutrition that will give you the confidence and competence to replace your full-time income (whether you’re new to nutrition or or using it to enhance your current services)
- Why our unmatched education and instructor support sets our NTP program apart from other nutrition programs
- How graduates are successfully using their education and the many career opportunities available to you
- If the NTP program is the right fit for you and how to move forward in financing your education