The Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Online Program
The Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) Online program is a ten-month, instructor-led, and fully online program encompassing the NTA’s foundational and bio-individual approach to functional, holistic nutrition. NTPs are equipped to support the body’s innate ability to heal by addressing the importance of nutrient-dense food, lifestyle choices, culinary wellness, client coaching, and how social and personal components influence health.
- Foundational knowledge on the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole food diet, digestion, blood sugar regulation, fatty acids, minerals, hydration, quality and sourcing of our food, culinary skills, sleep, stress, movement, and more.
- A bio-individual approach that focuses on each person’s unique nutritional needs and deficiencies.
- Education backed by research and science that goes deep into the function and dysfunction of each body system.
- Necessary motivational interviewing techniques and cutting-edge knowledge to become a highly recognized nutrition and wellness professional in your community.
- An instructor-led online classroom and enhancedinstructional delivery with a deep level of understanding. You’ll receive the confidence and competence to help others (and yourself) make progress with pressing or anticipated health needs.
Is the NTP Online program right for you?
If you’re looking to launch a new career in the holistic nutrition industry, gain the confidence and competence to support the health of your friends and family, or to enhance your current profession with this life-changing knowledge, the NTP Online program is for you.
+ Technology requirement: Students must have reliable high-speed Internet access and be comfortable working in a fully online environment.
+ Course workload requirement: minimum of 20 hours per week