Recipe Round Up: Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Our NTA Alumni Community has some delicious and nutrient-dense recipes ready to help make your weekend extra sweet! Ditch the heart-shaped box of chocolates and check out the blog for some yummy recipes to make for your valentine (or yourself) this weekend!
Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter Cups
Chocolate Dipped Candied Bacon
Decadent Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge Icing and A Praline Topping
Salted Coconut Oil Fudge
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars
PB Chocolate Shake
Crispy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
Olive Oil Brownies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bread
Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Want your recipe or article to be featured on our blog? Email our team Marketing@nutritionaltherapy.com with your full name, article, a short bio in third person, and a headshot. We may feature you in an upcoming blog post.
Join us for a Live Webinar with one of our Instructors and Admissions Advisors!
During this call, you’ll explore and learn:
● How to create a rewarding career in holistic nutrition that will give you the confidence and competence to leave your 9-5 (whether you’re new to nutrition or or using it to enhance your current services)
● What sets our NTP program apart from other nutrition programs and the unmatched education and instructor support you’ll receive
● If the NTP program is a right fit for you
● How graduates are successfully using their education and the many career opportunities available to you
● How to finance your education