How Christina Rice Balances her Reiki and NTP Practice
Christina Rice is a Primal Health Coach, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Reiki Master, creator of the health and wellness blog Addicted to Lovely, and host of the Wellness Realness Podcast. After learning firsthand how nutrient-dense food could truly heal, she has dedicated herself to helping others find similar transformations in their own lives. Watch this video to hear Christina share what her day looks like as an NTP and as she answers common questions about how she is using her certification!
In this Facebook Live, Christina Rice talks about:
- + What type of clients she works with
- + If you can take the program with a family and full-time job
- + The best certifications or resources for after taking the NTP or NTC program
- + What to do when you aren’t sure how to help your client
- + How she combines her Reiki and NTP practice
- + And more…
To learn more about Christina Rice, visit christinaricewellness.com
Want to speak with an instructor?
Join us for a Live Info Session on July 24 at 11 am PST. One of our Senior Lead Instructors will go in-depth, discussing the differences between our programs. This is a great opportunity for you to get your questions answered!