A newly published title, A Fresh Wellness Mindset: Personalize Your Food Life & Find Your Truth about Gluten,
was authored by NTP graduate Tam John. Tam’s book is right on the trending topic of personalized nutrition.
We know that one diet isn’t right for everyone. Guiding clients, friends and family members to eat ancestrally isn’t always met with open arms. Now several generations into a Standard American Diet (SAD), many people don’t know how to make more healthful choices even if they know why eating nutrient dense real food is important for optimal wellness.
Since not all healthy food is healthful for everyone, this book is a guide for people to choose an easy, delicious and personally beneficial food life. Tam’s book makes it easy for everyone regardless where they are on their wellness journey to bring in more real food and erase foods creating distress. The book is written for busy, modern lives.
A Fresh Wellness Mindset
is written for a layperson, although scientifically referenced. The book is loaded with tips, ideas, guides and recipes for everyone to navigate finding their personal wellness groove abundant with healthful food. Whether a person is working with a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner or Nutritional Therapy Consultant, or just wanting to figure out how to bring in more general wellness, vitality and energy, A Fresh Wellness Mindset
guides people to achieve their wellness goals for life.
A Fresh Wellness Mindset
busts the myth that eating healthfully means food void of enjoyment or requiring too much effort for a contemporary life. A vital food life isn’t about a diet or deprivation of any sort.
- The book inspires people to choose delicious, satiating and easy real food.
- It is relevant to navigate the modern food supply in America.
- It is a guide to make personally beneficial food choices (not just gluten and grains).
- It is a guide to navigate gluten containing food choices.
- It is written for everyone, whether Celiac, Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitive/NCGS or ANY other preference for or against gluten and grains.
- The book is not just another book about being gluten free. For some people, gluten grains are a nutritious food.
- The book is a guide for wellness-seeking people to gauge what is healthful for them.
Tam John specializes in personalized holistic nutrition, because Wellness is True Happiness.™ Tam John’s nutritional therapy practice can be found at TamJohn.com
. Follow her on Facebook at @EatRightLiveWell123, @WellnessGroove,
HOW TO GET YOUR COPY
A Fresh Wellness Mindset: Personalize Your Food Life & Find Your Truth about Gluten
by Tam John, BA, NTP
Published January 2, 2018
For wholesale/resale and author events, contact Tam through her website, TamJohn.com.
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: This email contains affiliate links, meaning the NTA may receive a percentage of any product you purchase. You will pay the same price for all products, and your purchase helps support the Jennifer Pecot Scholarship Fund, which offers NTA course scholarships to students in financial need. Thank you for your contribution!