Inspire The Next Generation of NTPs: Become A Group Leader
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR GROUP LEADERS
There is no better way to learn than to teach, and being a Group Leader (GL) provides ample opportunities to learn, teach, and refine one’s knowledge and skills. We need the support of wonderful graduates like you! If you are interested in helping other students be successful and deepening your knowledge, we encourage you to apply to be a Group Leader.
ROLE OF A GROUP LEADER
To receive all Group Leader benefits, Group Leaders must:
- Attend all 3 workshop weekends
- Support the Instruction Team in the workshop (NTP) and online classroom environment
- Help the students learn the FE
- Help proctor the midterm and final exams
Optional (but greatly appreciated):
- Help answer questions on the forums
- Attend the Q&A video calls
- Bring a massage table and/or yoga mat to the workshop weekends
- Give a short presentation on a topic of your interest or expertise at a workshop weekend (previous presentations by other GLs have been on fermenting, dental care, business skills, leading group classes, setting prices for your services, etc.)
WHO CAN APPLY TO BE A GROUP LEADER?
NTPs are encouraged to apply to be a Group Leader.
BENEFITS OF GROUP LEADING
Group Leaders have an opportunity to review the curriculum in the NTA’s online learning platform, brush up skills through participation in the workshop weekends, and provide support to students as they go through their program. Group Leading is a volunteer position, and accepted GL applicants who attend all three workshops receive the following benefits after their group-leading year is complete:
- 24 CEUs for NTP GLs
- 50% Discount to the NTA Annual Conference ($250 value) OR 50% Discount to Conference Recordings
- 1 Year Free NTA Graduate Membership ($99 value)
- 1 Year Free Subscription to Nutri-Q ($60 value)
To receive full benefits, Group Leaders must attend all workshops. See dates and class workshop locations here. The Lead Instructor for the class selects Group Leaders and will notify each Group Leader before the course start date. For application deadlines, please review the Group Leader application.
GROUP LEADER APPLICATION
To apply to be a Group Leader, please fill out the application form below. (Please note that you must already be an NTP graduate to apply as an NTP Group Leader.)
Questions about being a Group Leader? Email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a closer look at the training programs offered by the Nutritional Therapy Association.
Join our fast-growing team!
Find a Provider
Looking for a provider of your own? Search our provider listing to find someone near you!