Nutritional Therapy Association, Inc.®
- Quarterly newsletter from NTA containing up to date information about nutrition and nutritional therapy.
- 10% discount for books and materials purchased through NTA.
- Notification of NTA sponsored seminars.
- Discounts on admission to NTA conferences.
- Presents seminars on Nutritional Therapy to health care practitioners around the world.
- Develops health care professionals with the Nutritional Therapist Training Programs.
- Develops educational publication for health care practitioners.
- Provides books, videos, software regarding Nutritional Therapy.
- Produces Quarterly Newsletters.
General membership is open to anyone who is interested in the field of Nutritional Therapy. Members will receive full benefits.
NTA provides an affordable membership for students and senior persons. You must be currently enrolled in an academic institution, or over 62 years of age in order to qualify for this discount.
This membership only applies to Nutritional Therapy Practitioner™ (NTP) or Nutritional Therapy Consultant™ (NTC) who have completed the NTT certification programs. Through membership NTP’s receive administrative support as well as the ability to purchase professionally from some companies. Members must submit 24 continuing education credits every 2 years and maintain active professional membership with NTA in order to maintain the designation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioner™ or Nutritional Therapy Consultant™.